Here are a nice round 16 musical intros, covering a range of genres. All you have to do is name the tune and the artist in each case.
You can send us your answers (fill in your name, and press Submit) if you would like to be included in our wall of fame / shame.
The closing date is the 20th December.
The closing date has now passed. If you would like to see the answers, press
Well done to the Top Bottoms - this week's winners.
There are 16 to identify - try to record them one per line, remembering to note the song and the artist
1. Beethoven's 5th
2. Shout - Lulu
3. Hard Day's Night - The Beatles
4. Soul Limbo - Booker T and the MGs
5. Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
6. Skyfall - Adele
7. Crazy in Love - Beyonce
8. The Birdie Song - The Tweets
9. Dancing Queen - ABBA
10. Careless Whisper - George Michael
11. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
12. Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley
13. Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
14. Superstition - Stevie Wonder
15. Living Doll - Cliff Richard
16. Tainted Love - Soft Cell